Supporting Mobility Projects from Start to Finish.
New Flyer Infrastructure Solutions™, introduced by New Flyer in 2019, is dedicated to providing safe, reliable services for smart, sustainable mobility projects.
New Flyer Infrastructure Solutions™ provides a full suite of comprehensive infrastructure services, with the ability to:
- Optimize energy management strategies between grid and the bus,
- Determine wayside and depot charging requirements,
- Provide design and engineering services for infrastructure,
- Oversee make-ready utility services,
- Conduct site visits,
- Install chargers,
- Coordinate UL certification,
- Provide onsite grid-to-bus testing and commissioning to ensure safe and reliable infrastructure, and
- Provide aftermarket support for service and parts.
New Flyer Infrastructure Solutions™ currently has partnership programs with leading firms including Black & Veatch, Siemens, ABB, ChargePoint, and Burns & McDonnell, and will continue to grow its key partner network over time to ensure the best value for customers.
New Flyer Infrastructure Solutions™ deploys electric vehicle supply equipment and charging systems that are compatible with all types, makes and models of electric vehicles, adhering to industry standards. This was made possible through the efforts and assistance from the Electric Power Research Institute, the Federal Transportation Administration, the American Public Transportation Association, and the Society of Automotive Engineers.