For the exclusive updates on Vehicle Innovation Center innovations and events, sign up here:
Through ongoing delivery of interactive experiences and collaboration with industry leaders, the VIC mission is to:
- Advance bus and coach technology through sustainable research and development, fresh innovation, progressive manufacturing, and bold thinking.
- Foster dialogue through discussion, education, and training on the latest zero-emission, connected, and autonomous driving vehicle technologies.
- Engage learning through current and interactive exhibits, simulation and hands-on experiences, and observations.
- Generate energy and commitment to clean air quality, safety, and economic beneﬁts for people, communities, and business.
- Harness the positive inﬂuence of collaboration, environmental stewardship, and social change to advance smart mobility solutions.
Putting the ‘T’ in tech.
Development of the VIC was supported by New Flyer of America and Motor Coach Industries (MCI) Official Partners, each contributing interactive learning experiences that highlight electric and autonomous vehicle technologies.
The VIC is the first innovation lab in North America dedicated to the advancement of bus and coach technology.
Experience virtual reality learning spaces, driving simulators, interactive exhibits, and more:
- Battery Technology / Energy Consumption / Charging Strategies
- Preventative Maintenance / Service Diagnostic Tools / Telematics
- Charging Infrastructure Deployment / Route Modeling
- Regenerative Braking / Sustainable Solutions / Smart Cities